01 August 2011

Bex Studio Shoot


What an amazing afternoon with Bex in our studio. The plan was to capture a selection of head and shoulder images with a few different backgrounds thrown in.
Bex showed at our studio totally saturated from her walk in the rain! After drying off we set about capturing some lovely images. Even though her red jacket was wet we decided to use this in a few of the shots as it matched wonderfully with her red lipstick, blond hair and fair complexion..
The piercings Bex has I think has enhanced the images of her and has a "distinctive look". I was amazed at how photogenic Bex was..

I must also thank my neighbour for throwing out the bamboo screen that was damaged in the last storm here. It made a lovely backdrop in a few of the images.. This is what I call recycling..

I have posted a few of my favourites, click read more to view additional images -



















1 comment:

If you would like to leave a comment, please do so in the below box.
In the "Comment as" box select Name/URL and type in your name only and click continue then click on tab "Post Comment". Thanks